Saturday 19 November 2016

What Men can't tell Women!



 Today is International Men's Day. Yes, they too have a right to have their day.. the poor harassed men of today. With increasingly vocal feminism, the good men are finding it increasingly difficult to survive comfortably. They too have to be on their guard all the time specially if they are living alone! Women, stop making faces and Men, you can nod your agreement.

Today, let's voice out a few of the things that 'nice' men will never tell a woman though his mind screams out every time it finds itself in that situation!

1. "Don't put up the relationship status all over social media for F***sake!"

My jaanu gifted me Coldplay tickets, I am dining at the Taj with sonny boy, My hero surprised me with movie tickets, etc.. etc.. This annoying habit of women to declare everything on social media really is one of the most annoying habits of women but we, the poor men, have to grin and bear. Even the slightest contrary opinion expressed shall not pass without a major showdown. 😷

2. "Shove your annoying questions up your...ummm... nose!"😅

Where are you going? What are you doing? With whom were you chatting for so long? Why can't you take me out this evening? Why are you so late? When will you give me a surprise? Yap, Yap, Yap... Phew!😠

3. "Don't you dare BABY me!"

Baby, what's the plan for tonight? Babu, do you love me? Sweetums, you never call me beautiful.. Arrrrrghhhh! Go adopt a child or a dog to soothe your maternal instincts. I am not your baby! 😒

4. "Share the bill, you digger!"

Women are all for equality but God forbid if we present them with a bill. That instant we climb down 500 rungs from their likeability meter. 😏

5. "Stop letting the world know what a loser I am!"

Can't you just accept your mistakes, say sorry, hug, kiss and make-up? See we are not complicated at all! Why the complex emotional drama? The most cliched and overused accusation: "You don't understand me!" No we don't understand.. we are always on top!😀

6. "Stop being fake"


Be real man.. loosen up.. when you put on all that makeup you look like a ghost from another planet! Of course we have to compliment you. Heaven save us if we say the truth. 😇

7. "Yes, I love my band of boys more than you. You gotta a problem?"

They understand us so well. We love hanging out together doing boy things. We don't want to watch sappy films. We love our kind of films. Deal with it! Just let us be.

This is not at all exhaustive.. Please feel free to add to them in comments section. Women, take it in jest.. let men also have their 'bitching' days! Oops, have I triggered off the feminists?? 😏



5 comments:

  1. I have a very considerate significant other. I don't have to put up with something like that :-) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Then you are truly lucky! Tresure her.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really and truly agree to everything. A hilarious read. Being a lady even iIdon't like the social media and baby.. Babu... Anyway... I really hope girls read this and learn. Well written.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really and truly agree to everything. A hilarious read. Being a lady even iIdon't like the social media and baby.. Babu... Anyway... I really hope girls read this and learn. Well written.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Phew thanks Shweta! Good to get an endorsement from a girl!!

    ReplyDelete